Stuck at Home
Okay, so first off we’re all sick of being at home. We tell our friends over Facetime, our family at home, and probably all your followers on Instagram how much it sucks...because it does at times. But today we’re going to talk about how to find productive, entertaining, and nourishing ways to use this free time at home and give you all the resources to do it!
- If you’re not already following us on Instagram or Facebook, you should because we post really cool photos of our members crushing their workouts, but also because Lou is putting all the workouts on there daily and explanations for the movements! Let’s stay active during this time!
- Also, there’s nothing against going on a couple of walks a day to get some fresh air and sunlight! Just remember to keep your 6ft distance from others.
- The San Diego Zoo has all of their animals on a live cam and you can watch all the animals do their thing! https://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/live-cams
- The Monterey Bay Aquarium is doing the same thing! https://www.montereybayaquarium.org/animals/live-cams
- Yoga with Adriene is a great resource for FREE online yoga classes and meditation!
- Learning modules for the kids by PBS! https://www.pbslearningmedia.org
- Khan Academy is doing the same thing for the kids! https://www.khanacademy.org
- If you didn’t read the last article on this blog, I’d check it out because there are some pretty good recipes and sites to cook some healthy and yummy food!
- Learn an instrument!
- Do your taxes? (or file for the July extension)
- Find a new book and maybe have a few friends read it with you. You can meet once a week on Zoom/Facetime to chat about the book! (virtual book club)
- If you want to use this time to learn a new skill MasterClass is a great resource! https://www.masterclass.com
Enjoy your time at home!