Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before and after your workout.
Avoid touching your face.
Wipe down your equipment after each use.
Self-screen prior to training: symptoms or feeling sick? Please STAY HOME.
To ensure you feel comfortable and safe training with us here at Body One Fitness, below is a list of precautions and new protocols we are incorporating in our daily group training routine.
• We have one non-touchable thermometer for each gym if it is deemed necessary for us to take temperatures of our members prior to entering. We will be ready.
• We have 200 washable masks; they will be available for the members for free. Unless deemed necessary to wear, it will be optional for everyone, including coaches.
• We have 200 pairs of disposable latex gloves per gym for coaches to use during coaching and for cleaning between classes. They will be available for members, if you’d prefer to wear gloves.
• The coaches will use the 15 minutes between classes to wipe down bars, dumbbells, and kettlebells with either our wet wipes or the virus killer disinfectant.
• We have upgraded our wet-wipes and will have 6 cases per gym when we open our doors (24 rolls @700 wipes per roll). And we are set up to receive 6 rolls (4200 wipes) per gym every 3 weeks. So, I'm hoping we never run out!
• We have 24 liters per gym of heavy-duty disinfectant, which again we can use between the classes as well as our cleaning crew will use.
• We have a total of 11 gallons of hand sanitizer. Each gym will have 2-24oz pump bottles placed at the desk and on the gym floor. We also have a wall-mounted hand sanitizer just outside the restroom.
• We have a year contract with Enviro-Masters to come on a weekly basis and use their electrostatic spray throughout the gym with their coronavirus killer formula. Along with that they are setting up a third hand sanitizer station on the outside of the bathroom door, which they will refill weekly.
• Our cleaners will be coming 2x per week per facility.
• All our members must signup online, no walk-ins.
• We will go by 5ppl per 1000sqft which will give us 8ppl in Redondo and 10 in RPV. If we want, we can have 12 in Redondo with 4 ppl always outside for cardio.
All the racks are already set 6ft apart so if we wanted to, we could have 8 ppl in the racks, at the minimum we can have 4ppl
The flooring we have are 4ft x 6ft mats so the 4 ppl not in the racks can be a floor mat apart
In the first few weeks, we may go to 3-13minute stations to allow 3.5 minutes rotation to clean and not rush ppl.
The 5am in Redondo may even start at 445-450am to allow the cleaning before the 6am and to prevent any bottlenecking with the 2 classes.
• To ensure we can get all the members in as possible, we will open both gyms to all members until things settle down and we can increase our numbers.